Call for Entries for JEONJU International Film Festival 2024
Submission is only allowed on this entry website. You must register your own account beforehand. Please note that submission is completed only when the link for the online screener is well uploaded along with the entry form.
When you have issues with the submission, please contact our program team ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.
- Wednesday, November 8, 2023 - Wednesday, January 3, 2024 / 17:00 (KST)
- Please be aware that we do not allow any late submissions.
The entries must meet every requirement as below.
○ Pre-condition: the first or second feature-length film of the director(s)
○ Running Time(including credits): longer than 40-minute length
○ Date of Completion: after January 2023
○ Premiere status: at least Asian premiere (For films made in Asian countries, the exception is granted if it hasn’t been screened in an Asian country other than the home country.)
- In case any of those articles is not satisfied, they will not be taken into consideration.
- Final selections of International Competition will be contacted individually.
- The festival does not disclose the reasons for the non-selected entries.
- Be sure to read the submission regulations before you complete the entry form.
- Please press the ‘Submission’ button when you want to move forward with your entry.